We finished off the evening with a family get together at Brandon's parents. It was so darling to see all three of the babies dressed up! Peter was Pooh bear dressed up as a bumble bee, Hailey was a pumpkin, and Morgan was an octopus. You were soooo cute Morgan! We were all excited that the babies were good natured during their photo shoot. Yea!
Before that party we went to our wards trunk or treat event. Let me just say that I LOVE TRUNK OR TREATING. It was so nice to go around so quickly and get candy. Plus it was fun seeing so many ward members dress up. Peter was great and he held onto his pumpkin bucket the whole time we were going around. It was so cute.
Earlier than that we went down to my parents house in Payson to show Grandma Peter and his costume. Sorry Grandpa and Alex that we missed you while we were there. We had fun regardless. We took Peter outside and got some pictures of him sitting in the leaves as well as sitting on the tractor that my Dad borrowed from work. It was such a lot of fun.
Our day started at home with me taking a picture of Peter and his little pumpkin. This is his 2nd pumpkin because his 1st one got smashed by the hooligan kids that live around here (I was so upset about that). Anyway, I got adventurous one day and let Peter loose with craft paint. He loved every second I let him do it and he got a cute, very unique, pumpkin.
I also can't forget to mention that Peter and I spent a couple hours at Papa's work showing all his coworkers cute little Peter. We had such a blast and every time we would leave to go see someone else Peter would wave bye bye. It was darling of course.
8 comments:
Oh! Fun, fun, fun!!! Thanks for all the pix! Makes me almost feel like I was there. Peter looks so cute in his outfit! :-)
-Lis
And Peter looks so very proud of his pumpkin that he painted! You are an awesome mom to let him do that! What a great idea! I bet he will love looking at that picture of his first pumpkin for years to come!
-Lis
Looks like you had a great halloween! Peter was so cute being pooh bear!
Oh, I LOVE the pictures!! How fun :) I can't believe Peter is almost one already! Does time ever fly...
what a cute little guy~
oh he was so darling! I am so glad you are able to use the boys costumes! :) he is such a cutie.. All the kids did sooo awesome! :)
What a cute costume! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Oh my heck soooo cute! He is adorable! He is going to be a heart breaker when he grows up with those beautiful eyes!! What a fun action packed day! Aren't holidays sooo much more fun when you have a little one? So great!
Post a Comment