Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good times

This past Sunday Peter, Amy, and I took a little drive to visit my Great-Grandma Chamberlain and my Grandma Davis. It's so remarkable to reflect on how long they've been gone. It seems like only yesterday they passed away. I guess that's typical of life here in mortality - it never slows down, it only speeds up.




We had a glorious time and Peter had fun crawling everywhere and getting grass clippings all over his socks. It was funny.

Peter has also learned to love the swing in our complex play area. He will laugh, laugh, and laugh every time we take swinging. Aunt Amy was so nice to take him out on this day.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! How neat to go visit the graves! I miss Gma Chamberlain! Peter does look like he's having a blast in that swing!! Heehe

-lis

Amy said...

Awwwww I wish my kids had an Aunt Amy!! Heck, I wish I had an Aunt Amy!!!

abby said...

what a beautiful boy you have, laurie ann!