HAHAHA! I love it! I bet that's the face he's making because you told him the toilet isn't a toy?! Or was it that he's pouting because he got his arm stuck? Either way, that's a pix to treasure for years... LOL
Uh huh, the joys. We had to put up toddler gates to the bathroom for a while, well until Spencer learned how to open the gates. Every once in a while Spencer will go into the bathroom and "clean" the toilet with the toilet brush, just like his daddy.
It's such a cute picture... one I'm sure he'll just love later in life to have shown to the ladies :) My nephew had one like this and I of course showed it to his girlfriend (who is now his wife) and it got plastered up all over our high school as her saying yes to the prom. Ah good times, good times. So if he ever gets a sister... he should remember to be nice to her. :P
Haha, I love it! Lyla loves the toilet too.. and the trashcan, and the toilet paper, and everything else that is gross about that area. I don't know what it is!
LOL That would be a hilarious picture if it weren't for the fact that he's so sad. :^) Karissa's thing is unrolling the tp. She does it often at Mom's. I guess she won't anymore since they're moving across the country, but still. I finally figured it out though. We STILL don't have tp holders in our house so they're something new at her's. :^)
9 comments:
HAHAHA! I love it! I bet that's the face he's making because you told him the toilet isn't a toy?! Or was it that he's pouting because he got his arm stuck? Either way, that's a pix to treasure for years... LOL
Uh huh, the joys. We had to put up toddler gates to the bathroom for a while, well until Spencer learned how to open the gates. Every once in a while Spencer will go into the bathroom and "clean" the toilet with the toilet brush, just like his daddy.
It's such a cute picture... one I'm sure he'll just love later in life to have shown to the ladies :)
My nephew had one like this and I of course showed it to his girlfriend (who is now his wife) and it got plastered up all over our high school as her saying yes to the prom. Ah good times, good times.
So if he ever gets a sister... he should remember to be nice to her. :P
seriously! What is so tempting about the toilet? You can't keep kids away from it it seems! Sorry that it has already come to this!!
Haha, I love it! Lyla loves the toilet too.. and the trashcan, and the toilet paper, and everything else that is gross about that area. I don't know what it is!
That picture is classic, by the way!
LOL That would be a hilarious picture if it weren't for the fact that he's so sad. :^) Karissa's thing is unrolling the tp. She does it often at Mom's. I guess she won't anymore since they're moving across the country, but still. I finally figured it out though. We STILL don't have tp holders in our house so they're something new at her's. :^)
I love the fact that you took a picture before getting him outta there because that's what I would do. :)
lol... aw.. this picture made my day! He is so adorable!!
Classic! Love that face, I just want to give him a big hug!
Post a Comment