This man right here has opened up a world of fun and adventure for me. He knows how much I love to fly with him. He says that I'm the perfect flight companion because when we fly together his plane has almost perfect balance. On this day we flew to West Wendover for a late lunch, and then enjoyed landing on the Bonneville Salt flats. I'd never been out there before and it was both beautiful and inspirational. I love seeing the wonder of God's creations from the sky. At one point we had to fly over a mountain ridge that was just over 10,000 feet. For some reason, the dusting of snow took my breath away. I wonder if being a angel gives you privileges like I had on this day.
Sunday, November 12, 2023
Adventures
This man right here has opened up a world of fun and adventure for me. He knows how much I love to fly with him. He says that I'm the perfect flight companion because when we fly together his plane has almost perfect balance. On this day we flew to West Wendover for a late lunch, and then enjoyed landing on the Bonneville Salt flats. I'd never been out there before and it was both beautiful and inspirational. I love seeing the wonder of God's creations from the sky. At one point we had to fly over a mountain ridge that was just over 10,000 feet. For some reason, the dusting of snow took my breath away. I wonder if being a angel gives you privileges like I had on this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment