Saturday, November 25, 2023

Small happinesses

I've been taking the little missy to the library music time. It's been super fun for both of us. After we are done with class we go and play in the activity areas of the library. Sometimes, we even come home with a few books. This book made it home this week. It has been a good reminder for me to dial back on the "wants" and focus on the "needs" of me, Peter, and Luke. It's so tempting, at this time of the year, to disproportionally put out wants ahead of our needs. I am determine to do a better job in December of dialing back on our wants. 



Speaking of "needs". LOL. I couldn't resist picking up six bags of these at my local Walmart. I literally spent $12 last week on just one bag of this Miracle Grow potting soil. I don't think I will ever need to buy more houseplant soil ever again. I just couldn't pass up an over 90% off savings. Thankfully, the GM cashier - Anthony - made sure it would correctly ring up when I checked out. It's being grateful for the little things that I find most enjoyable at this time of the year. 

No comments: