The opening hymn in church today was #241 Count your Blessings. I sat in my favorite spot in the very back (and I mean the very, very back of the chapel) and wrote as fast as I could the blessings that came to my mind. Here is my list:
Music
Fun ward choir (we seriously joke around and have the best time ever)
for memory sake here is a list of the people in choir now: Brent, Jordan, Kurtt, Larry, Krystal, Chantel, Marci, Lisa, Deborah, Marie, Shareen, Jeanette, and Lily. Plus, our amazing leader - Marilyn
Friends in my ward
Super soft and comfy bed
Temple
Peter
Luke
Larry
Brandon (he is still such a support to me and a great Dad to Peter and Luke)
Neil & Lisa Harrison (my parents that aren't my parents. They live right across the street)
Garden
Bank Account
Cell phone
Example of Jacquie Kelly
Neil L. Anderson meeting I was able to attend yesterday
Relationship with my Stake Presidency. I actually know them, love them, support them in their callings.
No comments:
Post a Comment