Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Test

I have been studying to take the Producers Combined property and casualty insurance exam for a month.

Today was test day. I was able to take the test at home via an online protoring exam service. It was a nice alternative to a sterile and unfamilar testing center. My scheduled test started at 6am.

Yesterday, I spent 8.5 hours reviewing everything I have learned over the past month. Most of the test questions dealt with the application of insurance information. So, it was a hard test. I needed to pass with a 70%. I got a 78%. I've never been so greatful for such a low score.

Here are all the notes I created during my intense review session yesterday.
With a bit of luck, I hope to start working insurance the first week of January. I wonder how much of a learning curve there will be.

My kids are so glad I passed. I haven't been very fun to be around the past month.

No comments: