Monday, December 13, 2021

In trouble - Chpt 13

Chpt 13 for the Insurance exam is causing me all sorts of grief. It deals with Dwelling Policies (used by owners of rental properties) and Homeowner Policies. It has been so complicated. I have to know types of coverages, limits of coverages, exclusions, conditions, percentage values of coverages, and endorsements to coverages if insureds feel that they need more. I've spent WAY too much time studying the lecture material. This chapter videos for this section are 3.5 hours long. My 1st attempt at the practice quiz got me a 52% and my 2nd attempt was 80%. Feeling super discouraged because this topic is the primary focus of my new job. Ugh.
This is my 1st attempt. It defiantly is Christmas colors.

This is my 2nd attempt.

I will somday look back and realize in the grand scheme of things this wasn't important. But, right now, I feel like my very existence was just terminated.

No comments: