My Mom and I went and talked to Bishop Johnson yesterday. He is a hero to our ward because he visits with people. He also helps people be happy. It was fun to talk to him. The Bishop can also help people by giving them food. One story the Bishop told me was about 2 cowboys. They weren't members of our church but they needed help. He gave them gas and got them some food for them to take with them. I think it's really neat that the Bishop was able to help people even if they aren't members of our church. Bishop told me that it's because Heavenly Father loves everyone, not just members of our church.
2. There are many things that people can do to be a hero in their community. I think that helping someone cross the street would be a good thing. Plus, you can collect garbage that isn't yours. My Mom and I talked about the Provo police officer that was recently killed. We talked about how the people of Springville have been doing things to show respect. Like lining the streets and putting blue bows up.
3. There is a police officer in our neighborhood. He works for the city of Spanish Fork. My Mom and I decided to take him and his family a care package because he works so hard to keep our community safe.
6. I created my own superhero. All those pictures around him are his super powers.


No comments:
Post a Comment