Thursday, March 14, 2019

Luke glasses

Since I was taking Peter in I figured I might as well take Luke in to for an eye checkup. I've never thought his eyesight was bad at all. I was wrong. His prescription is -1.0 in one eye and -.50 in the other. I never would have thought they would be worse then Peter's. These are the glasses that he chose, but we ordered them in a grey/red combination instead of this brown color.

This kid is hilarious at doctor offices. They assistant took pictures of the back of Luke's eye and put them up on the computer so the doctor could see them as soon as he walked in. Luke was confused about what the pictures were. The doctor explained to Luke what they were and all Luke wanted to know was where his lungs were. The doctor thought that was pretty funny.

Then, when the doctor was trying to get Luke to tell him which prescription was better (the dreaded 1 or 2, 2 or 3 game) Luke told him that he discovered that the higher number is always the best number. After that was done the doctor explained to Luke that eyeglasses will help him to see things better. Luke then replied that he wanted glasses that would make him fart better. Gah, this kid. Seriously, never a dull moment.







No comments: