Monday, January 25, 2016

Peter 1st Eye Appointment

I knew this day was going to arrive at some point. Today it happened. We took Peter in for his very first eye appointment. We were lucky enough to go and see Dr Scott Yeates at the Excel Eye Center in Orem. Peter's Dr. recommended him for his fantastic bedside manner. Thankfully, Dr. Yeates did not disappoint.


Peter has pretty good eyesight for which I am thankful. However, his one eye seems to drop down a little bit every now and again when he looks at things. So, Peter gets glasses. Dr. hopes they will help correct this dropping eye problem. I really hope he is right.



 When we got home I let Peter pick the pair he wanted and these are the ones he really wanted. He is at the age right now where it is vital to let him make his own decision about things. I'm just trying to keep my mouth clamped tight. Hopefully, they won't be too bad when they arrive.


We also ended our adventure with lunch at the location of his choice. Poor chap was not feeling that great from the dilation drops they put in his eyes. But, he was still pretty happy to eat a Cheeseburger Kids Meal at Wendy's. I am glad when it doesn't take too much to make this kid a happy boy.


No comments: