Wednesday, January 20, 2016

LEO at BYU


This morning the boys and I had a chance to attend an amazing theater production at BYU's Pardoe Theater. We went to LEO - a one man solo performance that was thrilling, physically complex, and intellectually deep. My boys haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.

After the show we had a fantastic discussion about how the show was produced and why the actor was doing what he did. We also shared our favorite parts. Peter thought the video animation they used to bring chalk drawings to life was pretty fantastic. Luke thought it was funny whenever the actor would fall over and bump his nose. I was blown away by all the handstands, headstands, and dangling from the edge of the scenery. Quite honestly, I wouldn't mind peeking at this guys abs because he was using them the entire show.

I feel so lucky that we are able to attend great events like this. These trips get us out of the house, doing something unique, that expands our intellectual knowledge.




No comments: