For as long as I can remember I have loved doing crafts and baking. Most of the time I have some project I am either thinking about/or working on. I met this amazing friend almost 3 years ago. She is the nanny for a little boy in our ward. We have become such good friends, and over time I've discovered that she loves to do crafts just as much as I do.
The days we get together to do a project together are my favorite days out of the entire year. We have painted together, baked together, colored together, laughed, and grieved together. Great friends really are a gift from a loving Heavenly Father. He knew I needed this gal in my life.
On this particular day we decided to make chocolate dipped Oreos into penguins. She also had some left over white chocolate from a Christmas project, so we ended up making polar bears too. My favorite animal is a polar bear, so I was thrilled that they turned out so adorable. If you want to try your own hand at making these, click here to be directed to the recipe/instructions.
No comments:
Post a Comment