This is what my poor baby looks like. I hate seeing him miserable. He is super cranky and moans most of the day. Oh, I hate it so much! Get better soon baby!
oh Laurie, that is so sad. Poor thing. I hope he gets better real soon! Its so hard to have a sick baby. and he's been sick for a while...Hang in there.
Oh! I am so sorry that he is sick! That is the worst! And oh my good gravy! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Your parents reaction was classic! Cracked me up! Oh my goodness I'm just so excited for you guys!!
4 comments:
oh Laurie, that is so sad. Poor thing. I hope he gets better real soon! Its so hard to have a sick baby. and he's been sick for a while...Hang in there.
Oh how sad! The poor kid! I hope he gets better soon!
:( Poor peter.. GET BETTER BABY BOY!! I hope it all goes away and you never see it again.. at least for a long time!!
Oh! I am so sorry that he is sick! That is the worst! And oh my good gravy! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Your parents reaction was classic! Cracked me up! Oh my goodness I'm just so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment