On Saturday Brandon officially became "Master Brandon". We are both so grateful that he is finally finished with his Masters Degree. It feels so good to have his school "career" behind us now. We are hoping for a promotion at UVU to go through which will help us to save up for a house. Ye-haw!
After the graduation ceremony we met at our ward building and had a luncheon for our family members that came to the ceremony. It was a blast getting together, eating good food, and chatting for a few hours. I hope that someday Peter will follow in his father's footsteps.


7 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
That is SO cool. Congrats you guys!
Congrats! what a good feeling to be done and on to the next phase.
Congrats Brandon! and Laurie Ann, I LOVE your haircut!
Yay! congrats! That's so awesome!
Oh, congrats! I love the picture of your little family! Super cute!
Congrats!! How exciting! :) I hope that promotion goes through for you too! :)
Are you still sick? Thanks for your call the other day...what a bummer!! But thankfully Kyler didn't catch anything...so we're good! I would've felt so bad if he did...because it wasn't your fault! :)
Hope all is going well and you have a good week! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment