Thursday, April 22, 2010

$2


While wandering the aisles at Walmart this week I discovered this darling cake pan. I was elated to discover that it was on sale for $2. I couldn't pass that price up for anything. So, I whipped up a yummy white cake with chocolate frosting last night. Bran, Amy, Peter and I devoured every bite. I think this cake pan will start an annual April Thomas Family Tradition. Wahoo!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

cute cake! i've NEVER had a foot massage like the one you had... how nice! plus, it looks like you have time to paint your toe nails. Hooray for time all to yourself!

Katrina said...

Very cute!! :)

and in response to your comment, we saw Blind Side in the theater before and LOVED it! We just hadn't watched it AGAIN yet! :) Still loved it just as much the second time too! :)