Saturday, May 9, 2009

Grammer Goof Up's

Brandon and I laughed so hard when we received this month's newsletter from our apartment complex. This is what we saw that we laughed so hard about:

-Cover up your arms and where a hat.
-Finally, if your child is old enough where protective eye wear.
-Pool closes at 10:00pm NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.

This last one we just laugh at because for the past month there have been people in the pool after 10pm. We know because the pool is right outside our bedroom and we can hear everyone even if they are talking quietly.

4 comments:

RoBecky said...

Ahh, the world is a painful place for English majors like Rob and me. We see grammar errors everywhere (and I assume that the title is part of the joke with the misspelling of grammar and apostrophe error in goof-ups - very funny). We like to whip out our red pens and mark up errors on ads and signs around the university. Makes for good fun.

Pamela said...

I love it. Our regional manager at Zales always sends over notes to all the different stores and they say things like. "Are team is great" (instead of "our" he uses "are" and it drives me crazy) Now I am a horrible speller so I don't usually judge people for things like that but how did he become a regional manager not knowing the difference between are and our.

Alli said...

That's classic! you should frame that!

Koreena said...

Don't you just love the professionalism of management here?? ;)