Monday, May 11, 2009

True Happiness

This Mother's Day I was completely happy because I have

Him
and

Him

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Aw that is so sweet.

Jenni said...

Yeah you do have two great studs in your life! I am so sorry that I didn't catch you at the reception because I was really looking forward to trying to lift Peter! I love how chunky he looks in his pictures. I wish Eldon would chunk up because chunky babies are the cutest babies!! And Amen Sister to all the stupid drivers out there (mentioned in your previous post!) I hate how people don't take the time to realize how they are endangering those around them. HOw selfish can you be? So I am totally with you!!

Andrea said...

Cute!

Alli said...

You are so darling! I do have to say that you do have some darling men! :)

Alli said...

You are so darling! I do have to say that you do have some darling men! :)