Last Saturday we drove up to SLC to attend the wedding of Bran's awesome cousin Stephen. We drove up there in a torrential rain storm. We were going 65 mph most of the way there. Just before Point of the Mountain (for those of you familiar with the area) I looked over and saw a lady putting on her makeup. No joke! I was very concerned. Not only was she endangering herself, but she was also endangering me and Brandon. Hello ~ I'm not ready to be sent "six feet under". Please do your makeup at home.
Then yesterday when I was stopped at an intersection that led to the freeway the van in front of me rolls down it's window and the guy leans out and empties his electric razor shavings right there on the road. Again, I thought to myself - wow, I can't believe you just did that. Crazy.
Then when I was driving home from Payson today (Pete and I were visiting the parents) a large UPS truck with 3 trailers on it comes barreling down on me. I move into the other lane and it keeps on cruising at it's current speed and comes so close to hitting the guy in front of him. I was so upset about it that I wanted to call the cops on him. Crazy truck driver.
Needless to say, I'm not driving anywhere for a few days :-)
3 comments:
Awwh, that is the worst. I think it is most scary when you have your preciouse little one in the car with you.
Scary. I'm sorry. Shawn would have called the cops, he's done that a couple times when people are endangering other drivers. People are seriously crazy.
Retards! I get mad at drivers all the time!
Post a Comment