Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Keeping busy with the daily stuff

I wish I had sometime exciting to post, but I really don't. Today I went to the dentist and had my teeth cleaned. Not very exciting, but it kept me busy for a little while. The good ol' doc said my teeth look marvelous especially for having braces. Yippee! I had heard that pregnancy might affect the density of your teeth but the x-rays looked great, so I am very happy.

FYI, each day of the week I have something that keeps me busy. When Bran lived at home his Mom also had a daily schedule of housework so I'm copying her good example. It's nice to do a little housework each day instead of rushing around like crazy on the weekend trying to do it all. So here is my little chore list:

Monday - Laundry (white load)
Tuesday - Clean Bathrooms (one week clean toilet, sink, and mirror. second week clean tub and floor)
Wednesday - Laundry (levi load)
Thursday - Laundry (towel load, baby load)
Friday - Laundry (light load, bed sheets)
Saturday - Vacuum

Occasionally I have to do a baby load on one other day depending on how many times Peter messed his pants. He's been doing really good lately. Speaking of Peter he is getting to the point where he loves to reach for things. He also loves to babble and squeal. Getting him to laugh is still a bit of a challenge, but when he does it's the cutest thing ever. I got him to laugh today while singing and doing the actions to The Grand Old Duke of York. I must try and get Bran to capture it on tape. It's so funny.


4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

How fun. Your little guy is adorable. Hey when do you want to do a photo shoot?

Alli said...

Oh I miss him so much.. I can't wait until this dang cold goes all the way gone so I can come play! :)

Amy said...

He's getting so BIG!

Unknown said...

Love the picture of little guy on the left. Who did it?=) Can't wait to see y'all.