I've been working on getting the rest of my 2008 pictures into photo albums and I just couldn't resist sharing these pictures. I always wanted a pregnancy photo shoot so when Bran and I had some spare time on Halloween we went to the park and had some fun. I laughed so hard when I came to this section of the year. Wow, I just remember having such a hard time even walking around at this stage of my pregnancy. It's amazing how quickly I've forgotten all the pain and uncomfortableness. I hope you laugh as hard as I do at some of these pictures.
5 comments:
LOL Love the one where you are holding on for dear life. What a fun time.
How fun!=)
its crazy to think that was only 4 months ago. weird how your body can grow like that and then be completely back to normal.
so darling. I want to take pic's of me also. I keep forgetting to and it makes me mad. Since this is my last I don't want to forget it! You are so cute!
i bet you're glad you have those pictures. i hardly took any pictures when i was pregnant with my first and now i regret it. my favorite picture is the one where you are scared on the slide... classic!
Post a Comment