Peter is 5 months old today! It's so amazing to watch him grow with each passing day. The things I love about him at this stage are: his bright blue eyes, his fuzzy hair, the way he loves to grab everything, time we spend nursing, watching him sleep, reading books with him, kissing his round little cheeks.
On Thursday of last week Peter and I went to visit Aunt Lisa, Daddy, and Daddy's wonderful coworkers at UVU. Peter did a fantastic job with all the passing around. Here is a picture of him with Aunt Lisa at her work.
This weekend Peter also participated in his first General Conference. He enjoyed some parts of it and cried through other parts. Bran and I hosted most of my family here for the Sunday sessions and they got a chance to enjoy Peter. It was such a lot of fun. Thanks Dad, Mom, and Amy for coming. We love you so much!
4 comments:
He is growing like a weed.. Tell him to SLOW DOWN! :) He is so dang cute. I can't wait to see him on Sunday!
I miss Peter...I want to just squeeze him and kiss him! he's just so cute!
How fun! I am so glad you got to have your family over. Nothing is like family over at conference time.
What a cutie Peter is! And we all know it! I look half asleep though... ah pregnancy...
Lov you guys! :)
Post a Comment