In tribute of the first 29 years of my life I want to share with you my dreams for the next 29 years by telling you 29 of the things I hope to see/do.
-My parents in a better financial situation
-Brandon get his MBA degree
-Move into a house
-Travel to Japan
-Travel to Europe
-Visit my sisters and brothers if they move out of state
-See Kent and Alex serve missions
-Have Amy, Kent, and Alex all get married in the temple
-Have lots of nieces and nephews from Amy, Lisa, Kent, Alex
-Serve a mission with Brandon
-Have my kiddos call me a good mother
-Stay out of debt
-Have a HUGE garden behind our house
-Learn how to bottle fruits/veggies
-Attend the temple monthly
-Brandon to be happy in his chosen career
-Stay "up-to-date" with modern technology
-Write a personal life history
-Have at least two girls and another boy
-Enjoy every second of watching my kids grow
-Take a family vacation each year
-Go to Temple Square at Christmas time each year
-Go to Disneyland many, many times
-Learn how to be a good swimmer
-Be a better housekeeper
-Get to the point where I enjoy mopping floors
-Get my braces off
-Never miss a chance for sharing love
-See Utah Lake cleaned up
Yeah for the next 29 years of life. Now to get busy working on these things......
13 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE!!! you crack me up! I hope you do have 2 girls and one more boy! :) that would be wonderful! :) If I can do it, You can TOO!! and DISNEYLAND is always a good thing to have on the list! Love it! Love it!
Hope you have a wonderful DAY!!
happy birthday! it's my birthday today (25) too!
hope you have a great day...
happy birthday! you are wonderful. and i can't get over peter...he's adorable.
Happy Birthday!!!
I love the idea of having a huge garden an canning fruits an veggies! I hope you get those two girls and another boy to help Peter weed the garden!
Happy Birthhday!!!! I had no clue you were turning 29 this year! Hope your hunny has some fun plans for your special day and that you get spoiled...you deserve it.
Happy Birthday Good luck with all those things. they are great. If you need help withthe cannign thing I nominate my is Lisa. just go ask her about ti all and she can help you out with that. I hope it was a great one.
Happiest of Birthdays! I feel so blessed to know you and to be able to call you my friend. I can't believe we were only 12 when we met!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you had a wonderful day. :^)
*hugs*
Happy stinkin' birthday! Good luck with your goals. I know you can do it :)
Cammi, Yea that it's your b-day too. That's so fun that I have someone to share my b-day with. I knew marrying into this family would bring me lots of good luck and fun people to share things with.
Laurie Ann, happy birthday sweetie! I just love you to bits. I hope you had a great and special b-day. Please come visit (or stay with us) when you go to D-land!)
Happy Birthday Laurie. I was thinking about you all day yesterday and was going to call, but I am a huge slacker and sat down to call you and shawn's aunt and uncle showed up...I'm just a bad SIL! But I hope you had a magnificent day!!
Happy Birthday, Laurie!! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday :) I was thinking of you!
Happy Belated birthday. Hope you had a happy one. :) I didn't want to turn 28, although I have been saying I was 28 the whole time I was 27... ah well. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment