Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Beginning to feel normal again


Just a quick update while Peter is sleeping. I am just now beginning to feel like a normal human again. I put on makeup for the first time in a month early this week - LOL. Peter is growing so quickly and I'm trying to enjoy every precious moment. Here are a couple of pictures I took last week.

We had a nice Thanksgiving holiday with the Thomas side. It was fun to take Peter out for a family gathering. He got this darling outfit from my sweet RS President. I am so glad that he actually fit into it. The little munckin is growing so fast that some of his clothes already don't fit. It's totally crazy.

7 comments:

Cammi said...

he's adorable! and growing so fast!!

i have been meaning to ask if you would like any of the baby toys i have: a saucer and a music one that they can lay under and it spins and plays music.

if you want them just email me or give me a call
cammihigley@msn.com

Alli said...

He is darling! I want to play with him so bad!!!

He is such a mini brandon.. I see so much of brandon in his face.. :) I love him.. he is so cute!
love,
ALLI

Amy said...

He is getting so HUGE! What a BIG BOY. I saw a friend down in St. George yesterday and her girl was only 9 lbs at 2 months! How big is Peter?

Alicia Bunderson said...

He is so cute! I'm glad that your starting to get back in the swing of things! You look great!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Amy ~ I just finished weighing Peter and if my scale is accurate he's now at 11.5 pounds. Wow, that sounds so huge! He'll be a month old at the end of the week. I hope that isn't too big :-)

Alicia ~ I can't wait for your little one to be here too. I wish we didn't have 75 more days....

Erica said...

How cute!!!!! Isn't it so fun to be a mom?? Hard work, yes, but so much fun!

So when do we get to do pictures? Not that I'm rushing you at all. :^)

idieh.trebbyl said...

Yay for normal life! Peter is a little cutie, by the way :)