Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful

It sounds so funny to say, but I am so very thankful to have my normal feet back again. Here is a before and after birth picture of my feet.


I am also so grateful that I'm slowly getting my body back. Here is a picture of me at 38 weeks and a picture of me at two weeks post partum. My body totally amazes me. I didn't think I'd look this good ever again :-)




Peter is doing fantastic. We are both getting more and more into the routine of nursing. Honestly, it has been harder then I thought it would be. I was thinking about how hard it's been this morning and compaired it to having to know the bitter to taste the sweet. I'm glad I've stuck with it. Peter seems to enjoy it too. Here is a picture of him sleeping. He loves to sleep with his arms straight up.


6 comments:

Alli said...

YEAH!! you look fantastic! Way to go girl! and he is a doll.. I sure wish we could get over these sickness so we could come see you! I am praying we are all well for thanksgiving.. ugh..

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I can't believe the difference in your feet! You look so awesome and Peter is soooo cute :) Good for you for keeping with the nursing!! :) You should be very proud of yourself.

Erica said...

Aw! Can't wait to see him!!!!

nora.lakehurst said...

You go girl. You look so great!!! And your baby is sure cute. I am so seriously going to come down and get some pictures of your baby.

Alicia Bunderson said...

Wow your feet were crazy huge! it looks painful, I hope mine don't get like that! you look fantastic!

Jenni said...

Yeah for getting your feet back! That is always so exciting and you are look great! And Peter is loking like a big guy! It is fun but oh so hard! Some days I just want to cry but then other days I just laugh and laugh and laugh! Oh the joys of motherhood!