Peter is a strong, healthy baby. At birth he weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces. Holy Cow! Thank goodness he didn't wait until his due date (7 days later). He is 20.5 inches long and he has the most incredible brown hair and appetite. After 48 hours at the hospital recovering we are now home trying to get back into the swing of things.
Here are some pictures of our little guy in all of his glory. We are both so happy and love him so much.









17 comments:
YEAH FOR BABY!!!! WE love him VERY much too! He is adorable kids! A very handsome young boy... baby!! :)
yay
Yea!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
Oh, and I need an e-mail with DETAILS. :^)
what an adorable boy! i bet you're loving being a mommy! congratulations :)
hurray! I'm so happy to hear that all is well. Congratulations!!! Those warm clothes should fit him well :) You both look so happy!
Congrats! He is adorable. :) I've been showing his picture at work as everyone loves babies at the hospital. They are our favorite.
Cougradulatios guys! He is a cutie
congratulations! he is such a sweetie and i love all his hair! we are glad to hear everything went well!
Congratulations you guys! I'm so glad that he is here and that all went so well! Whew only four hours to get that big guy out! Whew! Amazing! That is wonderful and horray for epidurals!!! Aren't they the best? I'm so glad he's here and I love all those pictures!
I love him and need to come see him again! He is so adorable!
congrats congrats! he is darling! he is giving me the baby hunger!
What a beautiful baby! So gald that he is here and that both mother & father are doing OK. We love you!
Congrats, lady :) I'm so, so, so happy for you guys! I can't believe how big he was...youch!
If ever you get the time, I would also love to hear birth details ;) I'm sure you're very busy now, though, so just whenever! :)
I am going to come over to your house and see you soon.
Congratulations! He's adorable! What a big boy! Good job baking him, Mom! :)
Hope you're all getting some good rest!
Cutest baby ever! I'm so stoked for you guys :)
Post a Comment