Wow, motherhood really keeps you busy. I had no idea what I was in for when I signed up for this adventure. Thankfully Peter is a pretty content baby - I know I could have it much worse.
We took Peter to his one week doctor appointment this afternoon. The Doctor was very impressed with Peter's weight. He is a hefty 9 pounds 1 ounce (he's only lost 4 ounces). I guess that is pretty impressive. The Doctor applauded Mom for doing a great job at feeding him. It's been a hard week with lots of pain where I never thought I would have pain before, but I think the worst is behind me now.
Yes, I will sit down and write the birth story for those who are interested. It's a great one and I must do it for Peter's baby book anyway. The hardest part for me was watching Brandon get light headed because of the blood. Poor dude. I also promise to post more pictures soon. Bran has had a HUGE assignment for school this week so I haven't had much computer time.
TTFN.
4 comments:
I know it is tuff! I know the pain in places is amazingly painful.. I am so glad that you have had such a great positive attitude about it all! Motherhood is really a wonderful adventure!! Watching those beautiful children grow up and call you mom is probably the best thing ever!! (even if you were or are in pain.. :) )
We are so proud of you and Bran and think that you guys are doing a wonderful job with peter! He is such a doll and we love him so much!! we love you guys too!!
Hey Laurie Ann! Peter is so stinken ADORABLE! Good Job!
The first few weeks are really rough with everything so different and new. Just Hang in there and get as much sleep as you can! (Yeah...easier said then done) ;)
yeah cute adorable. He will be the bestest big brudder anyone will have. And you look fabulos dawling
I am so excited to see you all together as a little family. Or not so little. That baby is soooo big! Cute little Peter. I can't wait to actually hold him.
Aunt Laurie
Post a Comment