Sunday, October 19, 2008

A week in the life of Bran and Lar

On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Brandon and I wrote a 1400 word paper about Tort Liability and Regulatory Risk for Brandon's Business Law MBA class. Yeah, sounds like fun huh. The saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" applies to this class. We both hope that we survive the next four weeks of it.


We were rewarded for our hard work though when we got our Graco Stoller/Car Seat combo in the mail. Bran and I worked on putting it together and getting it all installed in the car. I couldn't help but get a picture of Bran with the car seat. It's so amazing that we'll both be parents in just a few short weeks. Will we survive the experience? I guess it's a bit too late to wonder that. We are both looking forward to having our little guy come. Bran is especially looking forward to his two weeks of paid maternity leave (thank you UVU). I'm just looking forward to having my body back.


Every time Brandon and I go to a store we get asked if we've picked a name for our baby. Most of the time I sheepishly say "not yet". It's such a hard decision and I want to make sure we have the right one. We've now narrowed it down to the following names. Which one do you like best? Take the survey on the left.
  1. Wesley Brandon Thomas
  2. Skyler Brandon Thomas
  3. Spencer Brandon Thomas
  4. Justin Brandon Thomas
  5. James Brandon Thomas
  6. Derek Brandon Thomas
  7. Eric Brandon Thomas
  8. Dustin Brandon Thomas
  9. Kevin Brandon Thomas
  10. Peter Brandon Thomas

9 comments:

Alli said...

YUCK on the paper!
YEAH with the car seat and stroller..
and OH BOY on the names.. I like alot of them!! :) I did vote. . but It will only let me vote once.. haha.. so Here are the names I vote for.. but REALLY it's your choice!!
Skyler, Justin, Derek, Eric, Dustin, Kevin! :) GOod luck.. hahahaha

nora.lakehurst said...

I love Dustin and Justin but that is just me. How cute. I can't believe you are that close already. YAY for babies. I can't wait to see the little guy.

Anonymous said...

I voted for Peter :) It's a name I haven't seen on a baby in a long time and I've only ever met one Peter, who is Austrian (but I like less common names, and I think Peter is the least common, at least of people I know, in the list :)).

Anonymous said...

I vote against Spencer... I just for some reason don't like that name :P but I do like Peter. That's my vote. So I guess you got 2 votes now for Peter :)

Alicia Bunderson said...

I love the name Wesley, but Shawn and I decided if my girl actually comes out a boy, then we want to name him Wesley, so I vote no on that one!! but you can use if you want! but my vote is for Dustin! I think that is so cute! I'm not a huge fan of peter, I'll be honest, but you know its your choice!

Alli said...

HA I am so smart.. I totally did it wrong.. I see what happend. I can vote for more then just one.. I am slow.. so sorry for the comment above.. :) I voted for the ones I love.. :) But, it is YOUR kid.. any name is going to be adorable for the mini Brandon!! :)

Erica said...

Okay, I voted for 2. Is that cheating?? I like both Spencer and Destin. :^)

rich-thomas said...

dustin for sure

Erica said...

Although...do you remember my friend, Katie? From Michigan? Her brother is Destin (with an "E" instead of a "U". *sigh* I had such a cruch on him when I was young. :^)