Friday, October 24, 2008

We have reason to rejoice

1) We received our changing table/chest of drawers from JCPenny this week in the mail. Dad and Brandon put it together and it is beautiful! Thank you so much Mom and Dad for helping us! We got the cherry finish in this style.

2) I got my nursing undies in the mail this week. It's funny that I could get so excited about such a simple thing. But I was stressing out about it because I was having hardest time finding my size at the local stores and the baby is almost here.

3) Yesterdays 37 week appointment went well. My Dr. said everything is on schedule and it looks like I will go to 40 weeks.

4) Brandon and I laughed so hard last night when he had to literally pull me out of the car. Our baby is making me so big and round! I hope bigger baby = healthier baby, so I'm happy.

5) The weekend is finally here! Yeah, I need some seriously R&R from a busy, busy work week.

6) My little brother passed the physical training part of boot camp on the very last day possible. I've never prayed so hard for anything in my entire life. My parents are in South Carolina now supporting him and his accomplishment. I am so proud of him.

7) Brandon teaches Gospel Doctrine again this week. Hehehe, I can't wait.

4 comments:

Alli said...

WOW LOVE your new CHEST of Drawers and Changer! BEAUTIFUL!!! way to go kids!

YEAH For BABY SOON!! OH I can't wait!!

Erica said...

Yea! I love what you picked out! That will be so fun! How fun for everything else too! Yea!

Brandon's sister had her baby (a boy too) this afternoon. It's baby season!

Jenni said...

sooo cute!! I love that changing table! Yeah you are almost there!!

Alicia Bunderson said...

Wow you are just so close girl..I can't believe it! I'm so excited!!