Last Wednesday my awesome coworker, Marynika, hosted a work baby shower for me. Since it's just me and her, as far as women go, in our office, I invited a bunch of ladies from the main campus that I worked with 2 years ago. Thank goodness Brandon still works in that same department so they would remember me. It was especially sweet to have two ladies who don't work at the school anymore come. What awesome people I've worked with over the years.
Marynika put together some hilariously fun baby shower games. We got to change a diaper blindfolded (nope, didn't win that game - shoot), try to fill in the missing words for Nursery rhymes, and my very favorite - guess which candy bar is mushed in the baby's diaper. It was so much fun and I laughed and laughed and laughed with all the sweet ladies that came. They were so generous to me and the baby. Once again we got completely spoiled. I'll post pictures once I can convince Brandon to let me have a turn on the desktop (that's were all my pictures are stored).
5 comments:
Hey...question...how do you get your background wider like this? I have the same one but mine is narrow.
I just finished up your pictures from the first shower. Be looking for an e-mail soon!
I'm not sure. Brandon is the one that fixes it. He says that you have to edit the HTML code of your template. I'll send over my template via email and you can "fiddle" around with it and see if it will work.
How fun! Can't wait to see all the cute stuff!!
I will be going through my baby clothes in the next few weeks and then I will bring them over.. :)
A-terrific, thank you! Yes, you will have to come over soon.
Love the pictures!! Fun Gifts!!
Post a Comment