1. Shortly after I got married I started to get "mysterious" spots on my tummy and lower back. The dermatologist was baffled, the family doctor didn't have a clue, and my OB/GYN has never seen anything like them in her life. Since they don't itch or scratch and don't bother me in any way I just ignore them. Since becoming pregnant though they have turned to dark brown. I humor myself by saying that I'm turning into a giraffe.
2. I LOVE to floss my teeth. The worse day was when I got these springs on my teeth that made it impossible to floss the back teeth. I can't wait till I can fully floss everything again.
3. I enjoy writing in my journal. There is a marked difference in my stress level if I don't sit down and write a daily entry. This is my Stress Buster.
4. It's inevitable, I always set the table with something missing - even before I was pregnant. Brandon and I often joke about it because I always have to "pop" out of my seat right after the prayer on the food because I remembered what I had forgotten.
5. I don't know anybody else that would say "No" when asked the question "Did you enjoy attending BYU".
6. At the age of 21 I joined my Mom and brothers on a six week wagon train to California. I got sunburnt, lost lots of weight, and walked miles and miles and miles. Here is my favorite picture of the journey. For me it was the trip that refined my character and where I learned to rely on the Lord. There were so many miracles that happened on this trip and I'm just so grateful I was able to be a part of it.
2 comments:
Don't worry Laurie Ann! I didn't heart BYU either, neither did Greg- you are not alone!
Aww, I love that picture :) Makes me want to go look through my wagon train pictures...(alas, they are all in Seattle). That really was one of the coolest things I've ever done. Were you really 21? I remember when you guys had to leave. I cried...but then you came back and I was SOOOOOO happy. That was a really fun day :) And Kent and I made up a secret alphabet in the back of my journal, but it was too complicated to remember, lol. We were all so little it seems like.
(I, too, love flossing my teeth! I thought I was the ONLY one!)
Post a Comment