Last Saturday my sweet SIL's (Allison & Alicia) and MIL (Naomi) hosted a Baby Shower for me. It was so nice to have a chance to visit with friends and family that I rarely get to see. Our baby was totally spoiled rotten. Here are pictures of all the gifts that our baby got. Oh, I can't wait for his arrival so I can start using all of these things. Thank you to everyone who came and spoiled me and the baby!
4 comments:
I am so glad you got alot of fun stuff at the shower. I am glad that you enjoyed it! WE love you!
you sure were spoiled! looks like you're all set! good luck with everything! can't wait to see pictures of your baby boy! he'll be here before you know it!
WOW you got tonz of stuff. YAY I am way excited for you! Your little guy is going to be way spoiled. ;) I can't wait to see him. That is if I can get away and visit you.
I am so sorry I missed your shower. I am bad. Well have fun and I will bring you your gift. I am going ot have to take it back and get you something else. Because someone got one for you :O
:D Lubs
Those things are so cute! I'm so happy for you guys :)
Post a Comment