Thursday, October 2, 2008

Monday's FHE



I have been telling myself that we had to get up into the mountains and enjoy the fall colors before the snow came. So Brandon and I "snuck" out of work early on Monday and headed up American Fork canyon. We took a little picnic dinner and enjoyed a nice evening up there together. There isn't anything quite like singing Give Said the Little Stream and In the Leafy Treetops while your surrounded by colorful trees and a gurgling stream. It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Alli said...

oh you two are darling!! SO CUTE!! I want to do that! WE are hoping the weather hold out for us this weekend so we can do it!

nora.lakehurst said...

AW so schweet. You guys are so fun. I am going to try and make it up there this weekend. I need to go see the leaves. And take pictures.
Ok so I think I missed your shower. Its been crazy!!!!! I however have a piece of jewlery for you and I am going to give you a free photo shoot with your little guy. I am so excited and cant wait to see him.

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Yes, do try and get up there. It's awesome! Don't worry abt the shower Karla. I don't know how you manage with 4 little ones. You're my hero.

Alicia Bunderson said...

So fun! I love taking drives up the canyon this time of year! last year we went up to the cabin..now we don't have one yet to go to...and skipping out of work early is awesome..I wish I had a job that would allow me to do that.