Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's finally done

This weekend Brandon and I put the finishing touches on the mobile I painted for our baby. It is such a relief that it is finally done. It's taken me months and months to do because I didn't inherit my mothers talent of being crafty. With a lot of persistence, some crying (because it isn't perfect), and a lot of help from Brandon, we finally got it hung in the baby's room. What do you think? I can't help but be proud and amazed that it looks so good. You all must come for a visit and see it in person!

5 comments:

Erica said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

Alli said...

Super cute! Way to go! I am going to have to come visit you this weekend.. :)

Lisa said...

oohhh...what a fun project. my boys have never had a mobile for their crib. maybe, i'll make one like yours next time around?!?!

nora.lakehurst said...

Very cute. I am glad you went with the Zoo theme its so cute and multi gender too.

Alicia Bunderson said...

How cute! Good job! Can't wait to come see the nursery all finished!!