Sunday, October 12, 2008

As luck would have it

Since being released from Nursery, Brandon and I have both been worried about what our next church callings would be. Especially with the "big black hole" of parenthood looming closer and closer. I was lucky and got called to be the visiting teaching coordinator.

Brandon was also very lucky. He has been so incredibly worried that he would be called to Young Men or Scouting (blah, he distastes both with a passion). But, surprise, surprise - he was called to be a Gospel Doctrine teacher. Today was his first time teaching and it went so well. His dry sense of humor really made his lesson a blast! I feel bad that our baby is coming soon now because I will miss out on so many of his lessons. This picture shows you a bit of what Sunday School was like today (of course with a reverent tone to it).

1 comment:

Alli said...

I wish Brandon taught in our ward!! :) Those callings sound.. not so fun ! I wouldn't want either one of them.. but, you guys will be great at anything you do.. Your lucky that way!!