Baby and I had our 32 week appointment yesterday. Everything went smoothly and the baby is now in the "head down" position. I was so glad to hear that. No wonder I've felt a lot more pressure down there the last week or so.
Baby is also measuring 34mm and his heartrate was 135bpm. It sounds like that is normal, but who am I to know for sure. I'm now to the every 2 weeks appointment stage. Yippee - time is flying by so quickly now. I finished up my nursery decor items last night. Whew, what a relief to have that done. Now to get them up on the walls.
Baby loves to kick and twist around multiple times a day now. I have to contain my laughter when I'm here at work for fear my clients would think I am laughing at them. Feeling the baby is the best thing ever! I am eagerly counting down to his arrival date.
2 comments:
YEAH!! Glad to hear everything going GOOD!! Can't wait to see the nursery! Sounds adorable!
I also can't wait to meet my new nephew!! YEAH!!
YAY two weeks for about a month then you are just around the corner to having your baby boy. YAY!
Post a Comment