The Rules are that there is NO CLEANING!!!! We want to see how you really live!
1. The Closet
2. Kitchen Sink
Uncleaned as promised. The plastic container
has been in there all week.
3. Toilet
This is my bathroom. I love my little flowers
sitting on top. Thankfully I cleaned
this earlier in the week.
sitting on top. Thankfully I cleaned
this earlier in the week.
4.Laundry Room
I'm so thankful these have a room of their
own instead of being in the kitchen like
our last apartment.
own instead of being in the kitchen like
our last apartment.
5. Pets/Kids
Our little one will be here soon. Bran double dared me to take
a pix of my tummy but I knew that was TMI for all of you.
6. Place I would like to go
7. Kitchen Fridge
It's so full right now that I can hardly stand it.
8. Self Portrait
8. Self Portrait
Gotta love the Saturday look.
9. Favorite Room
I don't have a favorite room.
I'm hoping the baby's room will be once
I get everything decorated and such.
I'm hoping the baby's room will be once
I get everything decorated and such.
10. Shoes
3 comments:
YEAH you did it!!! :) Your so clean.. I love it! I wish my laundry room was finished .. *sigh* maybe someday right!! haha.
Thanks for doing it.. Love the pictures!!
your fridge looks like ours!! its amazing how full it can get with only 2 people!
YOu are so fun. I will have to do that soon. Maybe this week sometime. You are such a funny person and I am glad I get to read your blog.
Post a Comment