Friday, June 13, 2008

A Supercalifragilisticexpealidous evening

Bran and I took the opportunity last night to go and enjoy a lovely dinner at The Olive Garden (that you so much Alli for the GC)! It was so nice to get away for dinner and enjoy wonderful conversation with my sweetie. I was amazed when I came home and realized that I really, really needed that "night out". Being pregnant makes the daily grind of life so laborious.

With our upcoming baby I've been getting more and more nervous about being a Mom and a wife too. I know that I have absolutely no idea how hard it's going to be and that scares me to death! Thankfully though I am excited to be a stay-at-home mommy and I think I'll do okay at being a housewife. I'm so grateful that Bran supports me in this new endeavor. I literally couldn't do any of this without him.

Okay, I'm sitting here crying at my computer screen now - how ridiculous! I blame it totally on being pregnant. This post isn't a typical one for me, so enjoy it for what it's worth.

5 comments:

Alli said...

oh girl, you are so sweet! I am so glad that you were able to go out and have a good night with Brandon! Girl, You are going to be a wonderful mom and house wife! It is scary but, SO worth it! I love it!!

Erica said...

LOL The unknown is always scary. Don't worry. For the most part things just come naturally. I think the Holy Ghost helps out there. hehe And it's SO fun! There will be times when it's not, of course, but overall...it's better than anything in the world!!!!

The Shepherd family said...

You never really know what you are doing. As long as you do it with love things will alawys work out in the end. You will be amazed to find out just how busy life can be and how much you can really do on 2 hours of sleep in 3 days ;o) but it is always worth it ;o)

Alicia Bunderson said...

Yummy...olive garden is our favorite place to eat! I'm so glad that Bran took you out and spoiled you (gift cards are always the best)!! You will be a wonderful mom, no need to stress girl!!

Jenni said...

You will be the best mom ever! Don't ever doubt that . . .I know easier said then done! But with such a great husband and such a great you, how can it not all be great!!