Every week I go to my favorite pregnant lady website (i-am-pregnant.com) and check on the status of our baby and read the comments from other pregnant ladies across the nation. I've been amazed at how many ladies already know the gender at week 18 (tomorrow I'll be 19 weeks). I guess my Dr. likes to wait a little longer.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Two week countdown
With any luck we'll know the gender of our baby in just 2 more weeks! I am so anxious and excited to find out whether it will be a girl or a boy. Brandon and I are both crossing our fingers for a boy since neither one of us had an older brother. But, I know that we'll be so happy and so excited if it is a girl instead.

Every week I go to my favorite pregnant lady website (i-am-pregnant.com) and check on the status of our baby and read the comments from other pregnant ladies across the nation. I've been amazed at how many ladies already know the gender at week 18 (tomorrow I'll be 19 weeks). I guess my Dr. likes to wait a little longer.
Every week I go to my favorite pregnant lady website (i-am-pregnant.com) and check on the status of our baby and read the comments from other pregnant ladies across the nation. I've been amazed at how many ladies already know the gender at week 18 (tomorrow I'll be 19 weeks). I guess my Dr. likes to wait a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I was jealous when my friends and sisters-in-law knew at 18 weeks. My dr. insisted at waiting until 20 though. :^) I feel your pain.
Your picture isn't working.. at least I can't see it! I never new early. always 20 weeks or so! It is hard to wait but, so worth it!! I can't wait to know either!!!!!! I am so dang excited!!
your having a girl. the end
I think your having a boy :o)
I also think boy. and yes we've sent patients over around 17 weeks and they have been able to tell!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
:-) Ah, 17 weeks, I should have come to your office. It's killing me not to know. BTW, are a lot of your patients coming in complaining of swollen feet? I'm having that problem.
will you be getting a 4-D ultrasound?! they have those now. it's really neat to look at your baby in so much detail. anyway, i'm excited for you guys!
Isn't crazy how different doctors can be? It is so hard not knowing but it is such a neat experience to go to the ultrasound and see! Eat chocolate or something before you go to wake that baby up and make it active so you can get a glimpse! THat is what people always told me . . .I'm not quite sure if that works or not but if you're like me I tried everything to make sure!
Post a Comment