Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lucky me - NOT!

What a lucky girl I am. Today I experienced my first adventure with spacers. They are very interesting little things. Instead of mine being blue like the one in this picture they are clear. I've got four of them. It took a little bit of effort to get them into my mouth and I felt bad for both the technician and myself. My deepest fear is that they are going to slip out from between my teeth and that I'll swallow them. Yuck! That would be so gross. As far as I know the only thing holding them in is the friction of my teeth. Ah, what an experience.

5 comments:

Alli said...

Yuck!! Not FUN!! Good luck!

Erica said...

Ew. Not fun....

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Bunderson said...

oh yes the wonderful spacers...got to love them! hey you just have to think that your teeth are going to look so good after it is all done!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

True that - already they are starting to move so I have hope that they agony is all worth it.