Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our lazy weekend

I've never had a more relaxing weekend where we did pretty much nothing. Here is a short list of what we did:
  • Watch Ocean's Eleven
  • Watch An American President
  • Play Space Qwest I
  • Play Space Qwest II
  • Play Space Qwest III
  • Play Space Qwest IV
  • Play Space Qwest V
  • Take a quick trip to Wal-Mart to get Nursery lesson foods
  • Go to church
  • Sing camp songs on the coach
Yep, we're a pretty strange couple, but it was wonderful! In Nursery today we got a new little boy who's name is Joshua. He is the happiest most talkative little 3 year old that I've ever met. Despite having spina bifida he looks on life as a grand adventure. He's already touched my heart and I know our little nursery will learn from his special spirit.

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Hey sounds like fun to me. I would like to do that. ANd yes that little Joshua is a darling boy. His mom is really a neat lady too. I think all little kids can learn so much from one another.

Alli said...

That is super sweet. He already sounds like a very cute little boy!

Alicia Bunderson said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BEING LAZY!!! Sounds like a weekend Shawn and I do...very often!! except for playing space quest....we watch movies more!!!