Sunday, August 16, 2026

One last week

One last week of freedom, and it was so epic. The perfect mix of relaxing. I have fun making sourdough bread with this design. I think it's the best expansion score that I've ever done. I would like to try and find more doilies so I can have different sourdough designs. 

I finally managed to finish this book. It was epic - this was actually my second time through. It might be a book that I read every single year.

Peter is working super hard at school work. He would like to finish his classes in half the time. As such, he and I spent a couple of days reading, reading, and more reading. It was a happy treasure for me to sit for a few hours and read with him. This is the book I picked up. Typically I don't enjoy fantasy, but this one I really love.

No comments: