Year #2 of going down to Judge at the Juab County Fair. This time I was more intentional and got some pictures. Some of the people down in this county are SO talented! I was able to judge Needlework, and I was so impressed! Blue ribbons all around.
After I finished with that division I walked over and assisted with foods. Cookies, breads, cinnamon rolls, brownies, and more. Yummy, yum! I picked some tasty sugar cookies as the Best of Show for that category. Another judged picked the other Best of Show ribbons. Sadly, I didn't even get a picture of the delicious cookies. I'll be dreaming about them until something else replaces them next year.
My cute Jr Fairboard member - Haley - helped me with Needlework and she picked these two for purple ribbons. It's SO much fun to be a judge. Highly recommend.
I also picked this cross stich to be one of the best of show. It immediately got my attention the second I walked up to it. Super, super impressed. I also would have given a purple ribbon to the ivory flowers above if I could have. They are felted flowers - super amazing! Both of these were created by ladies - what talented ladies they are!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment