Sunday, September 3, 2023

Our little bunny friend

In August we had a little adventure with a bunny rabbit. This is my friend - Wendy - yes, you've seen her before. She has a big heart for animals. When she saw a cute bunny hopping down the road (over by the creek) she felt like she needed to save it before it got killed by a fast moving car.

Since Wendy owns dogs she, of course, couldn't keep the darling bunny at her house. So over here it came. It was actually so adorable and would hop, hop, hop everywhere. I know absolutely nothing about owning bunnies so I did the best I could for it. Baby girl absolutely adored it. 

Thankfully, after having it for just a few days the "real" owners were driving past my house and noticed their bunny. Whew, I was never so thankful in my life to get rid of a pet. It was cute, but the poop was starting to cramp my "barefoot outside" style.  Sometimes baby girl will say "bunny, bunny, hop, hop, hop". I just have to tell her that the bunny went back to his real home. 






No comments: