Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A bit of funny

 

With the last of our school funds I bought passes to our city rec center. I decided I would try and get the boys out of this house to exercise/swim. I have been taking advantage of them by going to all the yoga classes I can. 

This morning I was able to go to a class. With it being the first day of classes in the new year, it was packed with people. The teacher had a bunch of these little cards. As she was passing them out she jokingly said that whatever your card said probably should be the mantra you should embrace for the year. I laughed out loud when I got mine. ROFL

On the way home I went to Smith's and picked up a small container of sushi. I've been craving some for weeks and weeks. It was SO good! I ate it for breakfast. 



No comments: