Saturday, May 1, 2021

Springville MOA

Over the years, I have taken the boys to the Springville MOA many times. I love that it's right here in our city and it doesn't take these boys very long to find their favorite pieces of art. It's almost like a treasure hunt when we go there.

This time, we found so many great pieces. We got to take our friend Talmadge. Taking a friend along always makes it better. Luke has requested that we take his friend next time we go on a outing. So be prepared for another adventure soon. 






This last picture was so incredible in person. It was HUGE. The artist painted it as a vision of what the millennium might look like. Obviously, it's an Asian landscape and I love it! The artist is from Japan. The cost of this painting was $9,000 and it was sold. Someone is so lucky to get it. 



No comments: