The class I had tonight was a one-on-one class. For whatever reason, the student canceled the class and the Qkids platform didn't bump me to a different class. Pretty sweet!
I must 10 minutes after the start of class. Then, I can log off and get paid my normal class completion rate. I am thrilled!
While I was waiting, I created this happy fruit/veggie doll. Some teachers are quite creative and I've even seen T-Rex dinosaurs and watermelon women gardening. We teachers can get pretty silly. This week I only taught 23 classes instead of my typical 27. It was necessary to take two mornings off and I feel so much better for being able to sleep in. Thank goodness for an understanding company that doesn't charge me money for taking time off like other ESL companies do.
1 comment:
We love that fruit veggie doll. 😁 You really do have the perfect job for you!
Post a Comment