Friday, November 27, 2020

#givethanks - Day 8

Thanksgiving this year was so wonderful. Amy made sure we had plenty of food, and then some. We had a cheese platter, crackers, chips (bbq, original, sour cream & onion), stuffing, rolls, mashed potatoes, turkey, pie, 4 kinds of icecream (vanilla, salted caramel, moose tracks, and cookies and cream), carrots, peppers, snap peas, olives, cucumbers, and razzleberry pie.

My favorite part was working on the potatoes with my BIL while we talked about healthcare. It will be interesting to see what our new president decides to do with the healthcare system. 

The boys loved dinner so much. Peter ate.....chips dipped in mashed potatoes. Later he had pie. Luke ate.....turkey, plates full of chips, and moose track icecream. They were in heaven.

I told the boys I had such a great time having Thanksgiving that I thought I might host it every year. Both boys promptly told me No Way. They said they like to go to Chuck A Rama for the pizza and it still is better even if they don't have the potato chips. LOL.

No comments: