I am overwhelmed with the generosity of Christmas angels and gift givers. I am so thankful for their kindness to me and the boys.
-We have a Christmas angel who will be surprising the boys with gifts under our tree.
-Another Christmas angel gave us a $100 gift card. I bought Christmas stocking candy and gifts for the boys.
-A neighbor asked if we could use some meat. Yes! Her parents filled up my freezer. We will be eating well for a year, at least.
-I was given two turkeys plus a turkey breast. I made up one turkey for our family dinner and then learned how to can all the others. It was empowering and I know it will be so yummy in the months ahead.
-A few weeks ago a dear friend brought her kids over to decorate my door with these adorable hand cut hearts and trees.







No comments:
Post a Comment