Thursday, July 16, 2020

Burrston pond


Since we've been isolated at home our days get very monotonous and boring. On this particular Sunday I woke up wanting to go somewhere and do something. Since we aren't sure if we have Covid yet, I decided to take the boys down to Mona to scope out a pond I've heard about for a few years.

The online reviews said this was a fabulous place and it did not disappoint. There were so many cute ponds to explore. Since it was a Sunday it was a down and back drive. But,we did get out of the car and walk around a little bit. There were a few people camping there (which I don't think you are supposed to do) and even more people fishing and swimming. It is a delightful place and I hope we can go back in the fall. It takes about 30 minutes to get there from our house. The history of the place is very fascinating too.





No comments: